|Home > News & Events > Employment Opportunities > Hawaii's ECE Job Network at PATCH|
Hawaii's ECE Job Network
You are now leaving the PATCH website and being directed to an external site. The content of this site is not the responsibility of, or under the control of PATCH. PATCH makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content of any products, services, vendors or other entities identified on this site. Furthermore, the privacy and security policies of the linked site may differ to those practiced by PATCH.
I understand and I wish to visit the site
Continue or Cancel
Positions announced on this page are not at PATCH. PATCH neither endorses nor is it responsible for third party content or acts whether in regards to web site, products, services, hiring, experience, employment or recruiting practices, or otherwise.
The Cole Academy Child Development Centers (Oahu)The Cole Academy is GROWING and employment opportunities are coming up at campuses island-wide! Accepting applications for:
* INFANT-TODDLER LEAD CAREGIVERS (ages 0-2) Lead Caregivers must have the education and experience required to maintain a lead-caregiver CANOES Registry card.Lowest ratios, advanced curriculum & training, ample technological and material resources. Join a great team working together to prepare children for K-12.
Experience and related education required.
Industry leading salaries, excellent benefits, low student-teacher ratios, extensive paid vacation and holidays, EAP. The Cole Academy focuses on whole-child development and learning for kindergarten readiness.
Apply online at http://www.thecoleacademy.com (available positions by campus also listed) or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
+Post Cont. 11/13/2015
Kids garden Preschool (Oahu)
Preschool Director / Preschool Teacher / Part Time Teacher / Assistant Teacher / Preschool Aides (Kahala)
New preschool in Kahala is currently hiring for all positions.
Requirements: Must be PATCH (C.A.N.O.E.S.) qualified for the position applied for.
Preferred: Current CPR & First Aid certified.
Compensation: Will be discussed at the interview.
To apply: Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and a current resume to email@example.com.
Contact Yuki at telephone: 808-777-0889.Posted. 4/14/2016
Alphabetland Preschool LLC (Oahu)
Preschool Teacher/Assistant Teacher (for Pearl City Location)
ALPHABETLAND PRESCHOOL LLC is looking for a preschool Teacher or Assistant Teacher for it's Pearl City location. We are looking for someone who likes working with children. Training will be provided. If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kamehameha Preschools (Oʻahu)
Educational Coordinator - #016372 Kalihi-Palama, Oʻahu
To support our operation, Kamehameha Schools is hiring for an Educational Coordinator at our Kalihi-Palama preschool location. This position is responsible for managing two NAEYC Accredited Preschools in our Honolulu Region: Kalihi-Palama (3 classrooms, 9 kumu/staff and 60 keiki) and Kapālama (4 classrooms, 12 kumu and 80 keiki). The deadline to apply is: 5/8/2016.Posted 4/25/2016
Summary of Minimum Qualifications:
• Masters Degree in Education with focus on Early Childhood or Elementary Education, or Human Development with focus on Child Development, Family Studies, or Social Sciences, or related field.
• 3 to 5 years of related work experience; 1 to 3 years supervisory experience to include but not limited to human resources, financial and operational experience.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for the requirements listed.
Please view the full job description and apply online at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers. Search Requisition Number 016372 for full job description, & to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.
KS is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Kamehameha Preschools (Kauaʻi)
Educational Coordinator - #016212 Kaumakani Preschool, Kauaʻi
Kamehameha Schools (KS) has an Educational Coordinator position available at our Kaumakani Preschool on Kauaʻi. The deadline to apply is: 4/24/2016.
This position is responsible for managing two NAEYC Accredited Preschools: Kaumakani (4 classrooms, 76 keiki/12 kumu) and Anahola (2 classrooms, 38 keiki/4 kumu).
Masters Degree in Education with focus on Early Childhood or Elementary Education, or Human Development with focus on Child Development, Family Studies, or Social Sciences, or related field OR Bachelors Degree in Education with focus on Early Childhood or Elementary Education, or Human Development with focus on Child Development, Family Studies, or Social Sciences, or related field.
Summary of Minimum Requirements:
• 3 to 5 years of related work experience and 1 to 3 years supervisory experience to include but not limited to human resources, financial and operational experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills to engage with a diverse range of individuals including staff, families, other early childhood programs, community agencies.
• Strong shared decision making and facilitative skills to create effective teams.
• Previous experience working with children and families prenatal to age 5.
• Knowledge of child development and adult learning theories; previous program coordination experience.
• Working knowledge of WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, and Outlook; current and valid driver's license.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers & search Requisition Number 016212 for full job description, & to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.
KS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, arrest and court record, credit history, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, among other things, as provided for by State and Federal law.
Welcome to PATCH's NEW Job Network for Hawaii's child care community.
Employers - Do you want to reach out to our ECE community?
Advertise here with PATCH and we will "patch" you through to the right people.
Did you know every month we get over 700,000 hits on our website? Do you want child care professionals and people who care for kids to see your job advertisement? List it here today.
Please email email@example.com or call Virginia Lord at 808-550-3852 to learn about our great rates, including special rates for members, and for further information.