Photographer: Augusto Decastro.
Thank you to all who joined us for Wine Down with PATCH at H.A.S.R. Bistro on February 22. A BIG mahalo to our Grand Cru Sponsor, Kamehameha Schools. We hope all attending enjoyed the event and thank you for helping to make it a successful fundraiser for PATCH.
Many thanks to our Event Sponsors:
- Kamehameha Schools – ‘Grand Cru’
- Servco Foundation – ‘Cellar Select’
- American Savings Bank – ‘Private Reserve’
- Bank of Hawaii – ‘Private Reserve’
- Central Pacific Bank – ‘Private Reserve’
- Hawaii Pacific Health – ‘Private Reserve’
- the Hawaiian Electric Companies – ‘Private Reserve’
Thank you to Underwriting Sponsors:
- the Hawaiian Electric Companies – Volunteer Meal
- Island Insurance Foundation – Sommelier
- McDonald’s Restaurants of Hawaii – Printing
Mahalo also to event donors, Robert’s Hawaii, Maui Fruit Jewels, and Geobunga, photographer, Augusto Decastro, musician, Kaipo Odom, and H.A.S.R. Bistro’s Terry Kakazu and staff for making it such a lovely evening.
We couldn’t do it without you. Thank you so much for helping us support Hawaii’s child care needs.