Maui Island Coordinator – Maui Full Time 40 hours
· Recruits, trains and supervises employees.
· Ensures compliance with contractual obligations and prepares the necessary reports.
· Monitors respective budgets.
· Conducts staff meetings.
· Responsible for the physical maintenance and operation of his/her respective site.
· Accountable for quality control and implementation of Agency policies & procedures.
· Coordinates and conducts conferences, trainings, focus groups, and workshops that enhance the goals according to PATCH’s strategic plan.
· Develops and implements public awareness campaigns under the direction of the Executive Director.
· Represents PATCH on various boards, tasks forces, and committees as deemed necessary.
· Assesses child care needs and resources in the respective communities and determines ways in which PATCH might be able to address those needs.
· Work closely with Maui County Early Childhood Coordinator.
· Monitors respective budgets and ensures compliance to all contractual commitments of the program he or she is overseeing.
· Establishes and maintains relationships with other organizations as it relates to PATCH’s strategic goals. Includes representing PATCH on various boards, task forces, councils and committees as deemed necessary.
· Conducts outreach activities to market all PATCH services.
· Connects child care providers and families to community support systems and provides technical assistance.
· Attends statewide staff meetings as required.
· Performs other duties as assigned.