Excel Church Preschool Teacher Oahu
· Degree in Child Development (CD) or Early Childhood Education (ECE), and 6 months working experience in an ECE program or
· Post-secondary credential in either Child Development Associate (CDA) program or Organized two-year (60 credits) college program and certificate in ECE, plus 1 year supervised teaching experience in an ECE program or
· Bachelor’s degree in elementary education from an accredited college or university Plus 6 credit semester or equivalent approved CD or ECE training course or
· Bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited college or university, plus 12 credits in CD or ECE which may be included as part of the degree and 6 months working in an early childhood program.
· Responsibilities: Planning, preparing and presenting appropriate instruction to the children.
· Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (808) 625-7571 for more information.